Strange how death can resolve old issues - strange how suddenly people wake up to their mistakes and want to make up after over a decade of being insulting and hurting us. Wish I could turn back the clock, I'd rather have my father back than patch up with these people...but then I must be sensible and wise and not go around burning bridges. Civil, understanding, mature. Fighting the system - why do they have to build obstacles and be so bloody insensitive and corrupt at such times? The emptiness is still there. It disturbs me at night, robs me of my sleep, makes me restless, pierces my heart suddenly and makes me wanna cry. Sometimes I do that...I cry and let it out...ask God why he had to play such cruel games with us. Slowly involving myself in the activies I'm accustomed to - inch by inch per day. Unpacking boxes packed for a move never meant to be, reading, borrowing books from friends, watching movies (Breakfast at Tiffany's borrow from a friend), writing, class...
Friends from whom I had such few expectations have come through - my guardian angels are ofcourse always there to hold me up when I didn't have the energy nor the will to do that by myself. Strange, how a person who meant the world to me till a month back is nowhere on the radar at such a time, and stranger yet, that it has ceased to matter, that after years of being hurt, this final betrayal doesn't matter at all. Well that's the only good thing that has come out of this...
La vie - c'est vraiment bizarre! C'est difficile, très difficile, mais on survivra!
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Those that are strangers and are best left behind. Those that are coming to see you this Saturday would like to be able to get through and figure where and when!
Many, many hugs, my sweet! :-)
Beaten, beaten cliche..but
"Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them."
Nice to know that the fates have not brought you on your knees.
--
Sagar
tu va survivre. j'en suis certaine.prend soin de toi.excuse-moi pour de ne pas te telephoner plutard comme je t'ai dit dans le message que je t'ai envoye.je n'ai pas voulu te deranger a ce-moment la.
having people aroun is good , banking on their presence is not good
It's been slightly over a year since i lost my father, who was also my mum's best friend... The void, which feels almost physical is still there but time does make it hurt a little less.
I'm glad you have your friends and guardian angels...and those who're not there arent't even worth thinking about. I've been similarly let down by someone and he's not on my radar anymore either...
Big hug to you, Geetanjali.
Take care.
*hugs*
*hugsss*
Rightly said. The loss will remain. And we will all learn to deal with it. :(
Here's hoping you stay strong.
*hugs* :)
Will keep checkin here..
take care my dear..
*Hugggs*
You will survive my gurl because you derive strength from within yourself and not from your surroundings! Your reservoir of strength is deep and always full. It will never ever let you down. Take care, luv Sherry
la vie, c difficile...mai toi, tu doi etre encore plu difficile pour la montrer ke tu ne quitteras JAMAIS!!! la vie continuera a faire sa salopperie mai tu doi la prendre par le cou et gueuler comme jamai ke CA SUFFIT!!!
OUAI, tu survivras
*hugs*
tu ecris bien!
Post a Comment