Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dog Day

(A one-time Orange, now Hutch advertisement, that seems to capture the essence of my days perfectly! God I'm bummed out these days, not to mention feeling like I could fade off the surface of the earth and no one would really care. Grumpf.)

5 comments:

Bhisma Chakrabarti said...

i would!:-(

Anonymous said...

Smile....you never know who might care ;)

~as the song says "jeevan hai kya geet bina..."

Casablanca said...

But we arent ON the surface of the earth right now, as a consequence of someone caring, are we? We are whereever we are, for ourselves... or so I am trying to believe. Y'know what I mean....

Anonymous said...

thr r soooo many who wud care hun....n those who wudnt...well, they bloody-well care!!!
**HUG**

gulnaz said...

oh i lurrrrrrv the hutch FKA orange series!
how have you been...missed this space and yes The Wonder Years was a wonderful show! made you cry, made you laugh.