Sunday, March 19, 2006

C'est La Vie?

Slowly limping back to routine, but every now and then I lose track of what's happening, lose control over my emotions - flare up or break down. I must do both without being observed, which makes it so much harder.

Two weeks since Papa's been gone - today like Schnapps, I too, was waiting for the bell to ring. My professor said the pain never goes away, you just learn to deal with it. Damn it but why must it hurt so?

Spent the day buried in work - assessed papers, wrote out preliminary assessment reports, filled in deacth claims for insumrance policies, write out intimation letters, replied to condolence messages. Am drained. Tomorrow's a new week...why am I not looking forward to it?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Take heart, dear..I feel for you..

Amit Pandey said...

Try to keep posting..It does give an outlet to emotions, the hurt, the pain... Try picking up threads of life one day at a time...

Take care

Pincushion said...

*Huggs* my dear..take care and hang in there..may God give you strength through this difficult time..
Lots of love..

Harish said...

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Wild Reeds said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wild Reeds said...

Keep the faith babes. Ce n'est pas DU TOUT la vie. Things will definitely get better. Take it day by day and just be yourself.
Hugsss

bluegreenflysplat said...

yeah. C'est la vie. And it goes on too. No matter what we think, it does. It's just...different than it used to be.

Vaishnavi Tekumalla said...

*hugs*

Take care of yourself, Geets. Lots and Lots of Love.

Kitana's Haven said...

your words and the ppl u care are your best medicine...
keep writin...n talk abt it to those who are there to listen n atleast try to understand it all....talkin helps
HANG IN THR BABE!!!! u know we all wid u
take care n loads of luv
*HUGS*

Jai said...

geetanjali,i can so understand what u must be going through, my dad passed away 4 months ago, and i am still not in terms with it.
Just dont know what to do. The whole world seems to pity and sympathise with u, but hey just dont understand. anyway, i hope u feel beter soon