Thursday, February 23, 2006

Word Cloud

9 comments:

Casablanca said...

Aristera features on your word cloud. I feel terribly jealous. Hrmphh!

Amit Pandey said...

Looks like "Kidnap & Ransom" font !!

Whassup ??

Anonymous said...

the first bunch of letters i saw was -geetanjali guy happy.

Anonymous said...

interestin....very....n the best part is tht its all HAPPY!!!!!!
:-)

Parth said...

Alright, how do you get one of these? 'Reads' interesting

Wild Reeds said...

Really neat.

G Shrivastava said...

Lotus - Well this is simply one of those things you do when you're too bored top type a post and yet wanna blog. There's a site that compiles this wrod cloud, so I had nothing to do with the alphabetial order or the choice of words.
My toe's been fine now for a year now..touchwood!

Aristera - OK

Casablanca - LOL, ok...srry sweetie but he is the most important person in my life, so it' no surpirse my word cloud reflects that na?

Liese - ...and you as my favourite German would also have to be featured na/ :-)
Hehehe, trust you to pick on those 'phrases'

Amit - LOL, really? Nothing's up...SSDD yaar!

Aparna - Now why am I not surprised that your eyes and brains focused on those words first? ;-)

Kitana - Yes, it is happy, isn't it? Chalo something about me is happy! ;-)

Parth - It's easy - just go to www.snapshirts.com and get a custom word cloud done - they'll scan your blog and come up with one for you! You can even get a tee-shirt printed if you want! Nice na?

Wild Reeds - Merci beaucoup monsieur!

Extempore said...

I tried - and I quite liked how mine read. Will not post right now though. I am keeping my other promises to you. Don't look at me like that, I really am! :-)

Vaishnavi Tekumalla said...

wow! i'm dying to try this!