Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Link Me

Sometime back a very dear friend from Deutschland sent me this blog-link to check out and maybe follow up - Tales to astonish - 100 things about the Retropolitan. It snagged my attention. I recently started compiling the list - it's quite an exercise in getting to know myself! :-)

Today she sent another really interesting link to the
50 Book Challenge...I wonder if I should take this up? Perhaps it will add the much needed accelerator to my book-devouring pace.

Another Blogwhore succumbed to the temptation and started her own blog. Kitana - you've read her comments. Now read what she has to say about love, life et al! Bienvenue to Blogger mon amie!

4 comments:

The Retropolitan said...

Well, I'm glad my list snagged somebody's attention. Good luck on your list -- it's very cathartic, especially the parts where you wrestle with "should I tell people about that time when I forgot to wear pants?" and things like that.

Blue Athena said...

Yes, the 50 book challenge does sound very intriguing! Do send me the list if you will. :)

Anonymous said...

geets ummmmm the blogwhores are crossin on to the other side......

Anonymous said...

A friend from LJ did the same on her blog. Had thought of doing the 100 things myself, but gave up quarter-way through the list. :p
here it is:
http://www.spellingwitch.com/blog/100things.php
:)